Meagan good Net Worth, Biography, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Weight, Income: Depends more on her wit and good talent in portraying character instead of merely relying on her mesmerizing look and perfect figure, Meagan Monique Good has satisfyingly hit hard the film industry to rise as one of the potential starlets of her generation. A fine blend of African American, Puerto Rican, French and Cherokee Indian ancestry, she was born on August 8, 1981 in Panorama City, California, but grew up in the neighbor community of Valencia, Santa Clarita.
Her involvement in show business has begun since the tender age of four through numerous stints of national commercials which led her to be home-schooled after a period of time in public school. It was not until her early teens that she made her foray into screen production, appearing in an episode of ABC TV series “Gabriel’s Fire” by 1991 before crossing to film feature as an extra in “House Party 3” (1994) and Kid #2 in “Friday” (1995).
Meagan good Net Worth, Biography, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Weight, Income
With the encouragement from her mother, Tyra Doyle, Meagan continued working on her path in acting field to later successfully land a supporting role in Kasi Lemmons’ touching drama, “Eve’s Bayou” (1997), alongside Jurnee Smollett, Samuel L. Jackson, plus Lynn Whitfield. Though only gained fair result in box-office, the movie was well-received by critics with she herself earned the share of their huge praise, even wonderfully became the nominee of Outstanding Youth Actor/Actress category at NAACP Image Awards held by the following year. This achievement automatically propelled her to wide recognition and transformed the slender beauty into a new young rising star in that year.
Subsequently encountered various offers of roles, Meagan moved further rather smoothly in Hollywood, popping out in either small screen features, like “Touched by an Angel” (1997), “Cousin Skeeter” (1998), and “Moesha” (2000) or the big ones, such as “The Secret Life of Girls” (1999) and “3 Strikes” (2000). Afterwards joined the regular cast of the WB’s “Raising Dad” (2001-2002) together with Bob Saget also Brie Larson, she kept shining brightly through performances in a series of well-known flicks which included “Deliver Us from Eva” (2003), “D.E.B.S.” (2004), plus “Roll Bounce” (2005). Everything still ran smoothly for this striking actress as she next took part in 2006’s “Miles from Home” and “Waist Deep” opposite Tyrese Gibson.
Meagan’s career in film industry wonderfully took a notch higher in 2007 when she boldly ventured into musical drama genre through Sylvain White’s “Stomp the Yard.” Despite critics’ negative reviews, the movie surprisingly strove to open at number one on the box office with a first-weekend gross of $22 million, eventually collecting a total tally of about $61 million in the States only. Further, it even brought her two 2007 nominations of Teen Choice Awards’ Choice Movie Actress and MTV Movie Awards’ Best Kiss, the latter being shared with Columbus Short. Riding high on the recognition, it certainly was quite effortless for the beauty to land her subsequent stints for she then scored slot in several 2008 productions of “The Love Guru”, “One Missed Call” and “Sundays in Fort Greene”, which she also produced.
Meagan Good Net worth
Good got her start in the entertainment industry when she was just 10 years old, after appearing on Gabriel’s Fire.
Since then, she has gone on to star in over 80 productions including the 2021 TV series Harlem.
As of 2021, she has an estimated net worth of $10million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
This number comes from her growing acting career as well as her modeling work.
Who is Meagan Good’s husband?
Since 2012, Good has been married to DeVon Franklin.
Born April 13, 1978, Franklin, 43, is famously known as an American Hollywood producer, best-selling author and motivational speaker.
Over the years, he has worked on multiple productions including the films Miracles from Heaven and Heaven Is for Real. He also co-wrote the New York Times best-seller book The Wait alongside Good.
Why are they getting divorced?
On December 21, 2021, it was announced that Franklin filed for divorce after nine years of marriage.
They later confirmed the news in a joint statement to People, writing: “After much prayer and consideration, we have decided to go into our futures separately but forever connected.
“We celebrate almost a decade of marriage together and a love that is eternal.”
The couple continued: “There’s no one at fault, we believe this is the next best chapter in the evolution of our love.
“We are incredibly grateful for the life-changing years we’ve spent together as husband and wife.
“We are also extremely thankful to God for the testimony being created inside us both and for blessing our lives with each other.”
The news came just one day after Good was seen posting a cryptic quote on her Instagram that read: “Start making people understand it’s a privilege to be in your life.”
Despite nine years of marriage, the couple never had any children together.
Birthday: August 8, 1981
Age: 40 Years, 40 Year Old Females
Sun Sign: Leo
Also Known As: Meagan Monique Good
Born Country: United States
Born In: Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States
Famous As: Actress
Height: 5’5″ (165 cm), 5’5″ Females
Spouse/Ex-: DeVon Franklin (M. 2012)Father: Leon GoodMother: Tyra Wardlow-DoyleSiblings: Colbert Good, La’Myia Good, Lexus Good
City: Los Angeles
Who is Meagan Good?
Meagan Monique Good is an American actress. She has appeared in numerous television shows, feature films, and music videos. Born in California, she started acting at the tender age of four and appeared in several television dramas before making her debut on the big screen. Her breakthrough performance as a sexually charged teenager came in the 1997 movie ‘Eve’s Bayou.’ She then went on to land a regular role in the sitcom ‘Cousin Skeeter.’ A gorgeous and gifted performer, she was able to effortlessly make the transition from a child and teen star to an adult actress.
In her career so far, she has played a variety of roles, ranging from a schoolgirl spy in ‘D.E.B.S.’ to a skilled dancer in ‘Roll Bounce’ and ‘Stomp the Yard.’ She also impressed as a femme fatale in the neo noir mystery film ‘Brick’ and then played her role with sheer conviction in the action flick ‘Waist Deep.’ She also featured as a guest star in several television dramas and later landed the lead role in the NBC series ‘Deception’ where she played a detective. Instead of relying on her pretty face and eye-catching physique, she depends more on her wit and acting skills while portraying a character.
Meagan Good Childhood & Early Life
- Meagan Good was born on August 8, 1981, in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, USA, to Leondis “Leon” Good, an LAPD police officer, and Tyra Wardlow-Doyle. She has a brother and two sisters, and was raised in the Canyon Country, California.
- She began her acting career around the age of four. In the early stages of her career, she worked as an extra on television shows, such as ‘Doogie Howser,’ ‘M.D.,’ and ‘Amen.’
- At the age of 13, she was cast in her first feature film, the 1995 hit ‘Friday.’ During her teenage years, her mother served as her manager.
- As a teen artist, she appeared in single episodes of several TV dramas, such as ‘ABC Afterschool Special’ (1996) ‘Pacific Blue’ (1997), ‘Touched by an Angel’ (1997), and ‘The Parent ‘Hood’ (1997-98).
- She first gained critical recognition for her performance as a troubled teen in the acclaimed 1997 film ‘Eve’s Bayou’ where she appeared alongside Samuel Jackson.
Meagan Good Career
- From 1998 to 2001, she starred as ‘Nina’ on Nickelodeon’s hit show ‘Cousin Skeeter.’ Later, she appeared in small roles in movies, such as ‘3 Strikes’ and ‘House Party 4: Down to the Last Minute.’ After featuring in various films and television series, she started auditioning for meatier roles in the early-2000s.
- In 2003, she landed roles in several movies, such as the action-drama ‘Biker Boyz’ and the romantic-comedy ‘Deliver Us from Eva.’ Both the films helped her transition from a child artist to an adult actress. The same year, she also appeared in five episodes of the third season of ABC’s television show ‘My Wife and Kids.’
- In 2004, she worked in the action flick ‘D.E.B.S.’ alongside Jordana Brewster, Sara Foster, and Jill Ritchie. Subsequently, she also featured in minor roles in films like ‘The Cookout’ and the teen dance movie ‘You Got Served.’
- In 2005, Meagan Good starred in the horror film ‘Venom’ and the comedy-drama ‘Roll Bounce.’ The same year, she was part of the much-acclaimed neo-noir thriller ‘Brick,’ which has acquired a cult following over the years.
- In 2006, she portrayed the character of ‘Coco’ in the urban action-drama ‘Waist Deep.’ She received much praise and several award nominations for her performance in the film.
- In 2007, she landed a role in the dance movie ‘Stomp the Yard.’ The following year, she was seen in several movies, such as ‘One Missed Call,’ ‘Saw V,’ and ‘The Love Guru.’
- In 2009, she starred alongside Gary Oldman and Odette Yustman in the horror flick ‘The Unborn.’
- In 2011, she appeared in a number of films, including the romantic comedy ‘35 & Ticking’ and ‘Jumping the Broom.’ The following year, she became part of the ensemble cast of the comedy film ‘Think Like a Man.’
- In 2012, she had a recurring role in seven episodes of the comedy-drama television series ‘Californication.’
- In 2013, Meagan Good starred in ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues,’ a sequel to the 2004 comedy ‘Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.’ The same year, she appeared in the lead role in the NBC prime time television soap opera ‘Deception’ where she portrayed the role of ‘Detective Joanna Locasto.’
- She had a main role in the short-lived ‘Fox’ series ‘Minority Report’ in 2015. In the meantime, she also had recurring roles in TV series like ‘Mr. Robinson,’ ‘Code Black,’ ‘Star,’ and ‘White Famous.’
- In 2014, she was part of the sequel ‘Think Like a Man Too’ and appeared in films like ‘Deuces’ (2017) and ‘Shazam!’ (2019). The same year, she was also cast as the lead in the psychological thriller ‘The Intruder.’ She is all set to play a supporting role in the upcoming fantasy action thriller film ‘Monster Hunter.’
- She has also appeared in numerous music videos by famous artists such as, 50 Cent, Imajin, Lil’ Johnny, Memphis Bleek, Tyrese, and Will Smith.
Meagan Good Awards & Achievements
- In 1998, she was nominated for ‘NAACP Image Award’ and ‘Young Star Award’ in recognition of her outstanding performance in the movie ‘Eve’s Bayou’ (1997).
- In 2006, she received nominations for ‘Black Reel Award’ and ‘Teen Choice Award’ for her role in ‘Roll Bounce’ and ‘Waist Deep,’ respectively.
Meagan Good Personal Life & Legacy
In 2011, Meagan Good started dating DeVon Franklin, an executive for ‘Columbia Pictures’ and Seventh-day Adventist preacher. The couple got married in June 2012, in Malibu, California.
Meagan Good Movies
1. Shazam! (2019)
(Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy)
2. Eve’s Bayou (1997)
3. Brick (2005)
(Crime, Action, Mystery, Drama, Thriller)
4. Friday (1995)
5. Think Like a Man (2012)
6. Don Jon (2013)
(Romance, Drama, Comedy)
7. Deliver Us from Eva (2003)
(Comedy, Drama, Romance)
8. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
9. Roll Bounce (2005)
(Drama, Music, Romance, Comedy)
10. LUV (2012)
Meagan Good Fast Facts
Meagan Good Relationship
Meagan Good Career
Profession: Actress, Producer, Director
Debut: Film: Eve’s Bayou (1997)
Salary: Under review
Net Worth: USD $10 million Approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Leon Good
Mother: Tyra Wardlow-Doyle
Brother(s): Colbert Good
Sister(s): La’Myia Good, Lexus Good
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: DeVon Franklin (m. 2012)
Children: Not Known
Meagan Good Dating History:
Soulja Boy (2008 – 2009)
Thomas Jones (2007 – 2010)
Nick Cannon (2006)
Jamie Foxx (2006)
Alex Thomas (2005)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt (2004)
50 Cent (2002 – 2003)
Tyrese Gibson (1998 – 2006)
Lil’ Wayne (1998 – 2001)
Hosea Chanchez (1995 – 1998)
Meagan Good Favorites
Hobbies: Not Known
Favorite Food: Vegetable
Favorite Color: Green, Blue