Salman Khan was bitten by a non-poisonous snake last night at his Panvel farmhouse. He was subsequently hospitalized and discharged on Sunday morning.

Days ahead of his birthday, actor Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his Panvel farmhouse

He was subsequently discharged from the hospital after being administered a dose of anti-venom,

The incident happened on Saturday night, and the actor was immediately rushed to the MGM hospital in Kamothe.

He was discharged at around 9 am, after being kept under observation for six hours.